Your privacy is important to us. We at Mexican Pharmacy Shop ensure that our customers have sound privacy of their own.
Motto: Your privacy is our commitment
- We assure you that we use your information carefully and sensibly, and only under our privacy statement. We maintain the highest standards of website privacy, so our users can securely place orders on Mexican Pharmacy Shop.
- As a part of our service provided to you, we may send routine communications to you, such as order transaction emails and other administrative messages through mail and notifications on our website or through other available methods, including texts or messages.
- If you sign up to receive our newsletters, we periodically send you some emails about new medicines in stock, special offers and discounts, and other relevant information that you may find interesting and beneficial. Unsubscribe from our e-newsletters at any time if you do not wish to receive them.
- You need to provide us with your correct and up-to-date information. It allows us to contact you for further correspondence to your order at Mexicanpharmacyshop.com. We are in no case responsible for any inaccurate information you provide to us, which may affect your shopping experience with us.
- If at any time you want to retrieve, update, access, modify, or eliminate any of your account information at the Mexican Pharmacy Shop, you may choose to do so on the website and review or change your sensitive personal information.
- We may request other optional information from its users in the future to customize the website to deliver personalized services to you.
- We never automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you only provide us with your personal information including name, age, gender, mobile number, address, email address, and medical prescription in the case of prescription medications, in the following ways:
- For registration at Mexican Pharmacy Shop
- By updating your information on the website
- By signing up for newsletters from us
- For placing an order with us
- We may automatically receive your technical information during your visit to our website. This information includes your device’s IP address, your operating system, time zone, your browser type, and plug-in details, because of the communications protocol settings on the internet.
- When you browse mexicanpharmacyshop.com, we also collect information regarding your viewed pages, your web address, time spent on particular pages, page response time, and download errors. All these data help us analyze the customers’ preferences and trends and assist us in improving our services.
Use of Collected Information
- We collect your personal information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfill our services to you. Any personal data or information submitted by you to us or collected by us will be used only for the below-mentioned purposes:
- For carrying out our obligations from your requests for our products
- For improving the functionality of our website and for customizing the future experience of our users
- For presenting our website content most effectively to the users’
- For the purpose of communication about our changed policies or services
- For verifying the user’s identity and performing checks to prevent fraud
- We never rent, exchange, or sell your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. However, we engage only trusted online payment service partners to perform payment services. Through your use of norxonline.com services, you are consenting to our collection and transfer of your data to the payment service partner websites.
- Your personal information is accessible only on a need-to-know basis to individual employees designated to carry out your requested activities, and all such employees are bound to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Firstly, you need to know what a cookie is. A cookie is a small piece of information that a website places onto your computer’s hard drive. Cookies never collect any sensitive personal information of yours.
- We know that your prescription is confidential for you. Our team treats your prescriptions as protected information.
- We deem your continued use of our website to be your acceptance of any changes that we make.